CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

-not so "In-vite only"-

Go to shawn-n-daunfamily.blogspot.com updates and new pictures!!



Update your bookmarks :)







It is not currently "in-vite only".... but if I do change the settings to "in-vite only", then make sure you leave a comment (only I can see them) and leave me your email address and I will give you permissions to view it.























































3.13.2012

PRIVATE

Yup, I've done it. We've gone Private, but we'd still love for you to follow updates on our family!

If you want to be invited to view our updates, please leave me your email address as a comment (no one will see it but me) and I will send you an invite to the private blog, which is just a copy of this blog, so nothing has changed.

Here's the new link so you can update your bookmark's !   shawn-n-daunprivate.blogspot.com

Love,

Daun

No comments:

Post a Comment